Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Picking up speed...


And picking up the pieces. Today was an intense drive from Atlanta to Oklahoma City where I have landed in a very scary Comfort Inn. I'm sad to say my head is no clearer than it was yesterday. Remind me not to eat at a Cracker Barrel for the next hundred years unless I was to cry into my salad.
On a happier note our drive was pretty decent, no rain, no wrecks and no "oh shit" moments. We passed through Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas and then Oklahoma. I was lucky enough to have a run-in with the Alabama State Patrol. One ticket in 850 miles is not too bad. Tomorrow will take us another 850 miles on to Flagstaff and we make take a detour into Santa Fe.
Well off to bed and perhaps to buy a special friend a birthday gift online before my head hits the pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment