Monday, May 31, 2010

Switching Over




So I'm switching over to a new blog. The old one was not doing it for me any more, but I'll keep it up for a while (moosemovieblog.blogspot.com)

I've just returned from a whirlwind of a weekend in southern California with Clay and Maureen. We landed in L.A. last Wednesday and spent two days in Costa Mesa with Clay's Dad. It was awesome to see him and visit with friends and family. We took Moe to see Laguna and Newport and then into L.A. on Thursday. We did the touristy thing and made our way up to the hills to get a good view of the Hollywood sign. It was a mess of a drive but well worth it! Friday we headed to Pismo Beach to attend the rehearsal dinner for Matt and Emily Mangano's wedding. Then Saturday was the wedding in San Luis Obispo at Enda Valley Vineyards. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful wedding. I got home last night and slept like a cracked out junky after some well needed Mellow Mushroom. I was so tired and it felt so good to be in my own bed.

Tomorrow I leave with Heather and Lauren to drive to Arizona. It's our annual summer trip. I can only hope that the open road will be good for me heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment