Sunday, June 20, 2010

I got crabs

I ate crab rather...snow crab to be exact. We went to Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate Father's Day today with Kile. I must tell you, there can be nothing more American than a huge bucket of food, a paper bib, and waiters and waitresses that sing and dance every 15 minutes. All that was missing was horrible country music and Coors Light. It was an absolutely amazing feast for the eyes and the stomach.

I started the day off with my ritual of watching Sunday Morning on CBS. I have not been able to watch it in a few months due to not being able to focus but it seems my focus is coming back and with it some of my weekly habits. I enjoyed some coffee and then headed out to Snellville to my parent's house. We ran some errands, ate our crab, ran a few more errands, and then I cleaned their house. I've gotten home just in time to watch True Blood.

I got the new Black Keys record today. Seems they have gone back to their original sound on this one. If your a fan then go out and get it or download it like most people do in the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment