Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ADULT SWIM


I did not sleep well again last night...so again it was all I could do to get myself vertical this morning. I cleaned for another client this morning and listened to Darrell Scott's new record. If your not a fan you should be. After I got home from cleaning I headed over to meet up with Autumn. We went to the pool over at Piedmont Park. It was a lot of fun. If you go between 3 and 5 you get in for free so you can't beat that. We spent a few free hours laying by the pool and taking part in adult swims. There were 150 people at the pool and 130 of those did not qualify for "adult swim" so it was pretty amusing. After we had our fill of splashy splashy we trekked back to 13th street, met up with Travis, and then had a great dinner at The Flying Biscuit. I must eat there once a week so I was ready to order the minute I walked in. Upon return home I made my rounds to visit a few furry clients and finalized my plans for the weekend. Seems like it's going to be a good one. Now I've got the season premiers of Top Chef and Man vs. Food to watch and hope that I tired myself out enough today to sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment