Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rough around the edges

Last night my neighbors decided to have a party and talk outside at the top of their lungs. I laid here and thought about what I wanted to say and every time I went to get up I just could not bring myself to do it. Finally I could not take it any longer and I walked outside and just simply said "I can hear everything your saying and I'm trying to sleep". That's all it took and they went inside. The I attempted sleep. I've not been sleeping very well this past week or so.
What a day! I met a new client today and her dog Griffin. He is an awesome dog and I cannot wait to start taking care of him. The middle of the day was spent on errands and cleaning. Then this evening I went to see Sex and the City Two with Autumn. Horrible movie. Take booze when you go. I promise it makes the movie bearable. After the movie we met up with Travis and went to Chipotle. Yes I went again!!! I love that place. After dinner we headed deeper into Midtown and attended Crazy Bitch Bingo. Fun was had by all. I think it should be a weekly tradition.
I'm holding my breath that I will hear from Georgia State this week about fall semester. I'm sure I'm going to get in but I want to hear it and see it on paper. I need a plan for the fall. Some kind of routine will be welcomed.

1 comment: