Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Driving and crying


15 hours of driving will make anyone want to cry. My whole body aches unlike any ache I've ever felt. We hit a pretty cool trading post that almost made that drive worth it.
In my attempt to avoid Cracker Barrel I landed at a Golden Corral. We all know how that is going to end up...or come out ;-)
Upon arrival in Flagstaff we had trouble finding the apartment we rented and then we could not find the lock box where the key was suppose to be. It was a very intense half an hour that I am glad is over.
I've never been so happy to be on a lumpy hard sofa bed in my whole life. Reminds me of making my grandmother sleep on her sofa bed with me when I was a kid. I always wanted to sleep in the TV room and wanted her in there with me. Tonight I will go this sofa bed alone. The gals may find me folded up in it come morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment