Monday, June 14, 2010

Manic Monday

Today was productive. I slept late then threw myself together to attend a doctor's appointment with my step dad. You know your getting old when you have to go to the doctor with a parent. Next thing I know I'll be feeding him baby food. We have entered a whole new phase of life. On the way out of the burbs I hit up the vet for some pet meds then made my way home. There was some work awaiting me at home that I really did not want to take care of but did anyway. I took care of some overdue paperwork, packed some stuff up, made some phone calls and then hit up the monthly HOA meeting. The it was off to dinner with two great friends and neighbors, Dannee and Camille. We had ice cream at Morelli's for dessert which is my favorite place to indulge. I had the peanut butter cookie dough. You can only imagine how good that was!
So Charlie turned 7 over the weekend and I totally missed it! Poor guy spent his whole bday at the groomer. Not the way a schnauzer wants to spend his birthday. I think he has some peanut butter and a new squeaky ball in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment