Sunday, June 13, 2010

Operaaaaaa

Last night was awesome. After dinner we went back to Autumn and Travis' and played a few rounds of cards. I remember Uno but cannot remember the other cool game we were playing. All I know is there was a bell, tons of yelling, and then a great deal of laughing after each round ended. What was that game called??? After cards we sat around and talked about weather or not we will be attending our high school reunion later this summer. I have always said reunions are not for me and that I would never go but I'm thinking I might out of sheer curiosity. I'm still friends with the people who really mattered so seeing all those that didn't does not really appeal to me.
After talking for a while Autumn, Travis, and I headed a few blocks up for some of the most amazing people watching I've done in a while. We sat outside of some place called Flip Flops (people actually hang out there) which gave us a great view of the clientele coming and going from Opera. It was a drunk'n flesh fest of young people looking to hook-up. Girls in tiny clothes with huge shoes wobbling all over the streets and guys doused in cologne and hair products. After this overload of eyecandy we hit up The W for some photo ops and dancing. All in all it was fun evening and I think Autumn had a great birthday celebration.
I'm off to Snellville to have a relaxing afternoon with my parent's. They are always pamper me when I'm there ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment