Saturday, June 19, 2010


Yesterday was spent doing nothing but enjoying Showtime and HBO. Comcast is running a special so I was able to get those channels back without my wallet even noticing. I watched TV until my brain turned to mush and then I got ready and went out with the girls. We had a great dinner at Agave. They did not put us at a very good table so conversation was a little challenging for some. I had my usual dish of shrimp and grits which was spot on. After dinner a few of us went to see The Wood Brothers. Oliver's voice gets right to your core and just latches on to your heart.
Today I have to confess started off with more TV watching but I did get myself in gear and left the house for a few hours and attempted to be productive. While I was unloading the groceries I noticed how empty my fridge is and how sad the pantry is becoming. Going from stocking a kitchen for two is a lot different when it becomes one. I made myself cook something tonight that required me to use the stove. I don't think I have used it in three months! I've been eating out of a box or going out. That's all got to change.

I am still patiently waiting to hear from Georgia State. I hope that I am able to start school in the fall. I really need something to put my energy into right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment