Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Done and Done


Today was a day of appointments. It started off with taking Jojo to the vet. She's my very first dog sitting client and I have taken care of her for the past two and half years. We were going to the vet to get her a certificate of health so that she can fly to her new home in Los Angeles. After I got that squared away I went to my dentist appointment. These wisdom teeth HAVE to come out asap and unfortunately my health insurance will not cover it. I see dental insurance in my future. After eating a quick lunch and gathering supplies I packed Jojo up and headed out to find the Delta Cargo area at the airport. After getting lost and making several u-turns I arrived at what looked like a huge warehouse. Surprise surprise...it was a huge warehouse. Forklifts and all. I had to leave Jojo there and it was horrible. I got in the car and cried. She was not a happy camper and if you have ever met her you know good and well being in a travel crate in a noisy warehouse is her worst nightmare. She had a two hour wait until her five hour flight and i can only hope she exhausted herself and will sleep on the flight. Saying goodbye to her was hard...it's just one more thing changing in my life and one more thing that's left me. By fall I'll be a pro at change!

1 comment: