Sunday, June 27, 2010

Working for the weekend

Yesterday was intense. I woke up with purpose and did not stop until well into the night. Getting this house back to the way I want it is going to take time. I thought I could do it in a day...HA! I freaked out a little but Heather came to my rescue and we ran all over town doing a little retail therapy. I worn myself out completely and today I am trying to recoup and collect myself. I have a busy week ahead of me and I need to bring my A game.
Today feels good. I don't feel all panicky like I did yesterday and I'm not overwhelmed...currently ;-) I feel at peace with what has happened and I'm ready to move forward on my own. I'm still waiting to hear from Georgia State. Going back to school will be nice and give my life some structure. I have a lot going on right now but I do feel a sense that I'm floating through life. School will be good!
Today has been a great lazy day so far. I was ordered by my Mom to relax today and I think I'm doing a good job. I've done some reading and baked three loaves of yummy bread. Now I am about to watch a movie and hope that turns into a nap.

1 comment:

  1. You should have seen us driving around with a painting tied to my roof.

    ReplyDelete