Tuesday, June 22, 2010


I've had a really good day. Started it off with a lazy morning then lunch at Chipotle. I love that place. It's nothing special but I could eat there everyday. Heather and I then saw "Please Give". It had Catherine Kenner and Oliver Platt in it. I love them both. It was a pretty good movie. It was great to see a movie. It's been months since I've gone to the theater and it made me feel a little more normal. I need to get back into my swing of two movies a week. Hopefully my new budget will allow for that ;-)
I spent the evening packing more boxes. I'm out of boxes and there is still more to pack! It will get done soon. Since I could not pack any more I moved to baking a peach cobbler and making honey wheat Amish bread. The two loaves turned out so cute and they taste amazing. I can't wait to have toast in the morning! The peach cobbler is awesome too. It's a great way to eat peaches ;-)
All in all it was a good day and I'm hoping to get to sleep before 2am tonight. I need to start running again so I can wear myself out and hit the hay earlier. I've enjoyed being up late as I find I'm productive well into the night but it's killing me in the morning with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment