Thursday, June 17, 2010

Going through the motions

I think I slept better last night...or I'm just getting used to crappy sleep at this point. I was up and out by 10:30 and picked up my buddies Jenn and Trish for brunch at The Flying Biscuit. Yes, I ate there twice within 24 hours so shoot me! Tomorrow is T's birthday so we were celebrating a day early. That's my fault because I double booked myself for tomorrow night. I'm a hot commodity these days. Yeah right. After stuffing myself I ran some errands, washed the car (Charlie helped), and then sat down in front of the vortex known as my computer. I've been working on "details" again today and organizing budgets. I've got to step away and do something enjoyable with my evening.

Seems my family just keeps getting bad news. 2010 was suppose to be a good year. I can only hope that next year will be better. My family in Houston got hit with some really bad news today. Keep us all in your thoughts.

Tonight, Jojo, my first dog client is moving in for the next few weeks. Her owner is moving across the country and Jojo is on a waiting list for a "doggie flight" in July. I am very sad to be loosing a good neighbor, client, and friend. This is the second great client I have lost to a move this year. A lot of stuff is changing right now. I don't do "change" very well but I think that is "changing".

No comments:

Post a Comment