Thursday, June 24, 2010

We put in a full shift today. I was awake by 7:30 after only a few hours of sleep and Clay and I were getting down to work shorty after 9. We made our way to the old house, unloaded, and then loaded up again to return to Atlanta. We did a lot of loading and unloading today and we were like Mutt and Jeff because it got pretty comical at times. Lets see, we had to pull over on the expressway twice to catch things before they flew out the back, Clay backed into our mailbox and put a horrible scratch and dent on the bed of the truck (the mailbox did not make it out good either), and we had numerous other small mistakes and obstacles that added to our funny ballet of errors.
After we wrapped up this evening I headed out to Screen on The Green to watch Star Wars with Autumn and Travis at Piedmont Park. I needed to decompress and clear my head. Today was pretty intense and I had no idea until it was over. I fell asleep shortly after the movie started. You have not lived until you have slept in the grass in this humidity!

1 comment: