Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's cheaper to keep her


Today was a long, productive, emotional, thunder stormy kind of day. Last night was not a good night for sleeping. The sugar from that ice cream kept me up like I had snorted drugs and once i did fall asleep there was a ton of commotion next door that kept me up. It did not help that I was hot so I tossed and turned until i was able to get myself vertical around 9am. So the day started off slow. I cleaned for a client and listened to a couple records while doing so and that seemed to perk me up to head into the rest of the day. Cleaning is so therapeutic...something is wrong with me ;-) After cleaning I hit up Target, Lowe's and the bank. Then came home for a nice cold shower and met up with Clay to go over details. After a killer sandwich at Jimmy John's I returned home to no power so the garage doors were not moving. Thanks thunder storm! The front door is locked up tight from the inside so luckily Clay scaled the side of the house and got me in through the deck door. I've spent the last two hours emailing, drafting, brainstorming and hoping that I am moving in the right direction with all this divorce stuff. It's very overwhelming and you have to put your emotions on the shelf or you will never get through it. It's creeping up on 10pm and I need to shut it down. Tomorrow is another day and I'm thankful that I made it through this one. (Hey thanks for the great Avett Bros T-shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment