Saturday, June 12, 2010

A good groom is hard to find

Had to set the alarm to get up and take the boys to the groomer this morning. I spent the rest of last night packing some stuff up and purging. I also spent an hour and half on the phone which is totally not like me but I guess I had a lot to say. After talking forever I resumed purging and then finally hit the hay a little after 2am. I think I'm still on Arizona time.
So far, today has been a combo of productive and lazy. I'm running on hour cycles of each. I've packed a good number of boxes today and with each one my load has gotten lighter. I spent a few hours running errands. I was not on any time constraints and was only out for a few items so I spent some time wondering around a few stores and just soaking in Saturday. I picked the dogs up around 4pm and boy were they ready to get out of there. Every time I pick them up from the groomer I am always pleased until I get home and inspect them more. This time, poor Pete had a horrible cut on his ear and an uneven uni brow. Charlie just looks okay. I think it's time I call and complain or find a new groomer.
I'm heading out soon to celebrate Autumn's birthday. We are starting with dinner at Six Feet Under off of Northside. It has a great view of the skyline up on the patio. I'm looking forward to hanging out with some good friend tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment