Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweat suit

I rolled out of bed at 6:40am due to the fact that the three dogs sleeping with me thought it was time to get the day started. Not a great way to start the day. I headed on out to the beach for my morning walk. I saw a lady walking the beach in one of those plastic sweat suits. It was pretty entertaining to watch. It was all stuck to her and making this horrible squeaking noise. Good for her I guess ;-) It was so humid out that I was uncomfortable so I cannot even imagine how she was feeling in that thing!
Today's goal is to continue to read and maybe catch a few cat naps while sun bathing. I have not been sleeping very good and it's taking an effect on my mood. Mom and I have plans to go see The Help later today and I am looking forward to that. The book was very good so I am hoping the movie will stand up. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment