Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daliiiii

Yesterday Mom and I got up nice and early and went to St. Petersburg Florida. It was about a 2.5 hour drive. I had looked up on Trip Advisor to find a wonderful place for lunch and boy did I. It was called Mazzaro Coffee and Italian Market. The reviews on trip advisor were spot on. It was amazing. If it were not so far away I'd go back. Here is the link Please check it out!
After lunch we headed down the road to The Dali Museum. What an incredible building. I thought the architecture was the highlight. The collection was pretty extensive but as I am not a Dali fanatic I don't think I appreciated it as much as some of the other people there. Mom and I saw a whole group of green parrots nesting in the top of a Crepe Myrtle. It was neat to see then flying around. Had no idea they were native birds to Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment