Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sundaes Rock

Yesterday was a nice day of relaxing by the pool, reading and eating ;-) Aaron and I went to this great little ice cream shop and had us a sundae. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream with crushed up reese's cups, chocolate syrup and whipped cream. AMAZING! This place also had two, count them, two, Ms. Pacman tables. Afterward I insisted we take a walk on the beach as to "eat" away at the guilt that sundae left behind ;-) Aaron then cooked us a nice dinner of rosemary chicken, grilled veggies and lemon butter rice. It was killer! The whole group gathering around after dinner for a 2.5 hour game of phase 10. That was a lot of fun! Phase 10 was introduced at last years family beach vacation by Autumn and we now consider it a tradition. Mom ended up winning with her beginners luck. I took a good dose of allergy meds for the sun poisoning and went off to lalaland. My rashes seem better this morning...haha "my rashes seem better" I sound 80! Well the guys have left for a day of fishing so Mom and I are going to dive back into our books.
Side note: We heard about the stage collapse at the Sugarland concert in Indy last night. Four people dead so far and many injured. Pretty tragic. Here is a link to the story

No comments:

Post a Comment