Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh boy was yesterday a nice day. Got started with a jog/walk, then cleaned the house, started packing for my beach trip, read a lot and had a great lunch with my friend Jennifer. She had a baby about five months ago and has been out of pocket so it was nice to catch up with her. I finished the day with a little elliptical and stationary biking while watching Weeds and reading a very good interview with Gillian Welch...multitasking is my game while working out. Then I read myself to sleep. This break from school is awesome and I'm really trying to take advantage and decompress as much as possible.
This morning I went out for my jog/walk again. Sorry to say it was little more walking and less jogging than I would have liked. Some days it's as if my body just doesn't want to work for me. But none the less I made it through and feel better for it. I've exercised everyday for the past three months I think maybe even longer than that. I'm at that point now where I feel guilty if I don't use my body for something each day.
Well I've just made lunch plans with Autumn and I know we will talk more about her wedding!! I'm so excited for her and Travis. We have one year until the wedding so there is plenty of time to plan. I'm off for more leisurely reading until lunch. I've got seven books to read before school starts back up!! It's awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment