Saturday, August 20, 2011

End of Days

Today is our last day at the beach. It's been a very wonderful and long two week vacation. I highly recommend two weeks for vacation, it feels like a month. The past two days were great. We took and little trip over to St. Augustine. What a beautiful little town. Aaron and I found this great gourmet popsicle place called Hyppo on TripAdvisor. I dare say I liked it better than King of Pops! Better texture. They flash freeze the pops. Yesterday was spent in the sun. Aaron and Kile went on an early morning fishing trip and Mom and I laid by the pool. Then we met up for lunch and after that Aaron and I spent the afternoon on the beach. The waves were huge and rough so playing in the ocean was exercise. I was taken out a few times. Last night we all went to the movies and saw The Change-Up. Better than I expected. Lot of laughs. Be careful taking anyone too young or too old as it's pretty vulgar in language and context most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment