Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cheers

To a great weekend! Friday night was a blast with good friends. No Mas Cantina followed by some fun games over at Autumn and Travis's house. Saturday was spent mostly in the bed watching TV but I did rise up for a yummy bagel from Belly;-) Saturday evening was spent in Little 5 Points shopping and eating at the Vortex followed by a great show at the new Buckhead Theater. Slept in this morning and then hit the food bar at Whole Foods before taking in a movie at Atlantic Station. Oh...I almost forgot about the ice cream from Morelli's this afternoon ;-) Quite the gluttonous weekend! All and all we had a great weekend!
I've done some cleaning around the house this evening to get ready for the week. I am slowly winding down and may crawl in the bed soon with a good book. My arm is still really sore from the tetanus shot I got on Friday. Lets hear it for vaccinations!

1 comment: