Monday, August 30, 2010

Study study study

All I can think about is reading for school and studying. It's taken over my world ;-) Constantly having something hanging over my head is not my favorite thing but it's definitely keeping me on my toes. It was cool to the read in the paper this morning about GSU's first football game coming up this week and their marching band. They have a color guard...ummm why am I not on it??? I wonder if there is an age limit ;-) Haha!

This past weekend was great. Friday night I went with family to see Shawn Mullins perform. It was really great to see all those guys but also a little strange. This was my first interaction with people in the "business" who know the truth about what has happened. All in all it was a good show and it was great to see Kip and the rest of the guys. Saturday started with a trip to the growers outlet for fall flowers. $28 got me a trunk full. Even if they don't last but two months I will have gotten my moneys worth. After a quick shower and a stab at my physics homework Heather picked me up and we went to see the Dali exhibit at the High Museum. If you have any appreciation for Dali this is a must see. Heather and I were both pleasantly surprised and I'll be going back next weekend to take another friend...it was that good! Saturday evening was dedicated to physics and then hanging out with my parents, dinner and a movie at home. Sunday I woke up not feeling so hot. After a lazy morning I headed home and spent the rest of the day with my nose in school books. Today I will do much of the same...nose in a book. I'm trying to get all my reading done for next week as well so I can enjoy the labor day weekend with a clear conscience.

Looks like Charlie is going to have to go to the vet this week. He's been looking really funny...he is all bloated and just looks huge. He's bloated all the time! He's also started doing this thing where he walks and pees. If you know Charlie, you know he is very particular, and behavior such as this would not be acceptable to him. I don't think he even knows he's doing it. Keep your fingers crossed that it's nothing but me overreacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment