Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MONEY!

Ummmm...let's see...between last night and today I'm out about $367.
Seems that my physics textbook came with a very important piece of paper with a very important code on it so that I could access the text website and do my homework. Guess who threw that very important piece of paper away and had to pay $50 to access the site???? That's right, ME!!! Then I had to order something extra for my art history class and I need it by Tuesday so I had to expedite the shipping and that was another $60 out the window. The $175 I paid for the GE guy to be here all of 15 minutes was worth it I hope. I at least get to do laundry now. Seems the dryer was full of guitar picks and shirt buttons. The repair guy wanted to know how the guitar playing was going for me ;-) You should of seen my face and how I explained the Clay Cook guitar picks falling all over the floor. After that fun conversation I headed to the grocery where I dropped $80 because I needed cleaning supplies for work as well as food. I cannot leave the house for the next week!

I was up until about 2am this morning thanks to that green tea I had. Who knew green tea would do that to me. I was able to get a good chunk of my physics reading done and half of the homework before I could take no more and had to watch TV. Holy shit!! I'm going to have to really catch on fast or this class is going to leave me in the dust. After I had my coffee and read the paper this morning I went to clean a client's house then I finished up the physics reading and did the prep work for my lab. That's when the repair guy showed, then I clean my house and then ran errands. My art history book was just delivered so this evening will be devoted to that required reading. All in all I've had a very busy day, which is just the way I like them.

OH and last night I caught the tail end of Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings performing on a late night show. I've never heard of her but I knew instantly that I had to find her music. I've been listening to it all day and I just cannot get enough. The shit she is singing about is so relevant for me it's not even funny.

1 comment: