Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting back in the saddle

After walking the dogs last night and having a quick dinner I passed out and slept for ten hours. It was the best sleep ever. This morning I decided to head to a yoga class. It's been about a year, if not longer, since I've been to a class. It was well over due and did me a lot of good. Falling on my face in the middle of class was even great ;-) My body is beyond tired but it feels really good. I'm hoping to make yoga a part of my life again. It really does keep me grounded and it helps with the wobbly bits.

This afternoon I packed up my backpack ;-) and headed to class. Last time I was in a college class the iphone did not even exist! So holy shit I made it through and I feel awesome. I assumed I would be the oldest and dumbest in each class and I wasn't so that is something to celebrate!! Now I have to stop writing this blog and hit the books. I have a ton of reading and homework to do in the next 48 hours.

I have to admit I cried on the way home tonight. I was really scared about today for some reason. As you know, a lot has been going on with me these past five months and a lot of changes have happened. I felt a mixture of emotions today...well I've felt a mixture for the past few days and I've tried to hold it all in. I did not want to let myself cry or feeling anything about what has happened to me but tonight I just let it in and then I let it out. Sometimes you just need to embrace how your feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Crying tears to release stress I hope. You did great and all on your own. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete