Thursday, July 29, 2010

Long time...no blog

Hello all two people who read this blog ;-) The last three weeks have been pretty intense. I'll try to work backwards and recap...just got home from a week at the beach with my parents and Autumn. We had a really awesome trip and Autumn was a great friend to bring on a family vaca. We all got a healthy does of sun and I think I am almost done peeling. I have not had a sunburn of this caliber since I was a child. I think I am regressing ;-)
I have registered for fall classes and got all of my financial aid organized. Once you get the ball rolling on this stuff it just kind of takes care of itself, which is nice! I am going to be taking intro to physics and an art history class. Got the physics book in the mail this week and it makes me want to sit down and cry. Looks like someone will be getting tutor! Again...regressing.
This month has been a busy one for me work wise as well. Lots of people traveling in July and leaving pets behind. I don't think I've gone more than one day without a dog or cat to check on. It feels good to be needed! I got two new pet clients this month and possibly will be adding a new cleaning client as well. On the advise of a friend I finally sat down and got some insurance for my business. Should have done that a long time ago.
Well all in all things are really good right now. I've been working on the house, making new friends, spending time with old ones, and just getting back on track. Life seems to be falling into place.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on new clients. I may be getting my PhD but you will need to look elsewhere for help in Physics.

    ReplyDelete