Monday, August 23, 2010

Blah

Today is not going so well for me...I'm having a sad/fat day and having a pity party while I'm at it. The dryer is busted and will need to be fixed. The repair man is scheduled for Wednesday. Fingers crossed that it does not cost too much. Seems that every week I have something that eats up all my extra cash. Last week it was a hefty visit to the doctor. I've had some health issues as of late and they are still causing some discomfort and not just in my wallet. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be back to 100%. The other awesome thing that happened today is I found out the brickwork on my home is no longer under warranty and the fact that the porch brick staircase is starting to separate might be all on me. I've contacted the other HOA members hoping that we can come up with some sort of solution that will not be too financially burdensome. That gets me to thinking about my wisdom teeth that need to come out and the fact that the house is going to have to be painted soon...oh the joys of being an adult.

School starts tomorrow. Fingers crossed that it's a better fit now then it was eight years ago.

I saw two movies over the weekend. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World and Get Low. Two totally different films but both enjoyable. I took a nap in both of them but this should not reflect upon the film ;-) They are both worth seeing but neither of them was absolutely fabulous. I kept waiting to see Jason Schwartzman in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and then I found out that was the part I slept through!!! Bummer!

1 comment:

  1. I always find that for the months where it nevers ends there are months where it ends

    ReplyDelete