Friday, August 6, 2010

Movies I've seen

I saw Dinner for Schmucks which was really funny. I highly recommend it if you are a Steve Carrel fan. I laughed a great deal. I also saw Inception recently. I think all the hype built it up for me and then I was not super impressed. It is a good movie, don't get me wrong, just did not blow my mind as much as I thought it was going to. The latest movie I saw was The Girl who Played With Fire. Excellent movie! I had very low expectations for this movie as the first one really sucked. The film maker focused on all the important parts of the book and did away with all the filler. Again, if your a fan of the books you must see the movie! I'm looking forward to the American versions of these films. Well...I'm look forward to seeing how Hollywood changes the story to benefit sales ;-)

1 comment: