Monday, January 31, 2011

Times they are chang'n

A week ago we lost our Sweet Charlie Cookie. It was all very sad and extremely sudden. He died due to complications with pancreatitis. I know I did everything that I could but I've played it over and over again this past week looking for something I could have done differently. I've never lost a pet before and my heart has broken in a way I never knew existed. Pete has been a little sick and depressed this past week missing his brother. We took him to Piedmont dog park twice over the weekend and he was able to play and have a good time. He might be on his way to getting a little spoiled.
I've got my head wrapped around school pretty good right now. I'm getting used to my class schedule and spending a good amount of time doing school work. I'm very excited about school this semester and I feel like I'm really getting into the groove. Autumn and I are meeting at the campus gym during the week and working out together. I'm trying to take advantage of all I can on campus since it's "free" ;-)
Friday night we went out to celebrate Heather's 37th birthday at a fabulous Moroccan restaurant. I had a blast. It's so much fun dancing around and the food was amazing. I cannot wait to go back!!
On the movie front, I have seen Rabbit Hole, The King's Speech and Winter's Bone. All of these movies were good but Winter's Bone was the best followed by The King's Speech. I think Rabbit Hole is definitely a DVD rental for a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment