Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In

This is the end of day 3 being snowed in. I have loved every minute of it. When your a "doer" like me, it's really relaxing to be stuck for a while. Without the option of running errands and creating things to "do" all day it's as if I've been on a vacation. I've been exercising, reading, and just hanging out with Lindsay (my roomie). Missing out on the first week of classes was pretty awesome. I wasn't ready to go back quite yet and now I don't have class until Monday!! Yay!!
Today Lindsay and I did venture out for a little while and we went to see Blue Valentine. It was good but pretty depressing. It was on my list of things to see in preparation for the Golden Globes this Sunday. Ryan Gosling is nominated for Best Dramatic Actor. He's up against some great actors so we will just have to see. The movie hit a few soft spots for me.
Somehow at this very moment I am viewing the latest episode of Jersey Shore. I am not a fan nor have I seen very many episodes. I am an lover of reality TV but this is a bit much. I have to say this is pretty trashy stuff. MTV sure isn't was it used to be.
Kind of a lame blog, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment