Saturday, May 22, 2010

Holy Crap!


It's been well over two months since I have posted. My whole life has changed since my last post about Alice in Wonderland. I feel kind of like her right now, in that I'm trying to figure out what's going on and how to get back to my life and out of this rabbit hole.
I've seen very few movies these past months. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo(don't see it, read the book), The Runaways(okay but not great, don't see it unless your interested in Joan Jett), and one other one that I cannot even remember. I hope to return to the movies soon.
I've nothing to share book wise either. Hopefully that will change soon as The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest comes out next week.

I head to California in a few days to visit family and see two of my close friends marry each other. I'm excited to get away and see a part of Cali I've never laid eyes on. Then out to Arizona for a 10 day road trip. I hope the drive will clear my head and heal my heart some. Spending time with good friends is always good for the soul. So when I leave Wednesday I'll be out of pocket for a good two and half weeks. I cannot wait!

Today I am laying around in my pjs enjoying Saturday for what it was made for. Contemplating "I, Alex Cross" by James Patterson and a few movies on OnDemand.

No comments:

Post a Comment