Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whoops

So I missed blogging in November by one day...guess this one will count for two months ;-) Speaking of November, it was a pretty good month. Thanksgiving was amazing. We are still eating leftovers against our better judgement. Aaron came down from Chattanooga so he could make his formal introduction to the family and friends...it went very well, as you can imagine.
All my Christmas shopping is done and the tree is up. I should say most everything is wrapped and all ready under the tree too! I don't feel prepared but I must be. I have so much going on this month that I am hoping I can still embrace the season and enjoy it. I am heading to Boston next weekend and that is sure to get me in the christmas mood! Right before Christmas we have a family trip planned to Asheville. Visiting the Biltmore while it's all decorated is the best.
Movies to see...Harry Potter of course, Love and other drugs, All Good Thing, and 127 Hours.
School is over in a week and then I have a five week break. I'm looking forward to that. Oh the woes of taking one class ;-) Next semester is going to kick my butt.
I'm heading to Chattanooga this weekend for something called Main24. I don't quite have my head wrapped around what it is all about but I do know I am going to a party saturday night. That should be fun. You know I always come home from Chatt with fun stories ;-)
http://mainx24.com/

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is having a wonderful beginning to the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment