Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Lovely Bones

I read the book so I knew what the hell was going on and what everyone was thinking. Clay on the other hand did not read the book and said he did not feel the movie/story was very cohesive. We both agreed that the writers interpretation was a little off and not very fluid. The cinematography was amazing!!! I liked it better than Avatar because it was so creative. I would see the movie again just for all the cool shots. Oh and Stanley Tucci's performance was killer!!! He is one of my favorite actors and this part was really a breakthrough for him.
Read the book because as always the book trumps the movie.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was fantastic & almost exactly like the book. The little Australiam actress did a good job & the costumes & cars were cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it! I will have to wait for it to hit the local Redbox. I read the book and loved it. I also read her first book and thought it was well-written, as well.

    ReplyDelete